Hitachi NV45AB2 Roofing Nailer 1-3/4" Coil
The NV45AB2 Coil Roofing Nailer is used for fastening asphalt and fiberglass shingles for roofing work. Holds 120 nails in one load, which will fasten a full bundle of shingles, and is made even easier by a driving depth adjustment.
- NV45AB2 Coil Roofing Nailer
- Safety Glasses
- Allen Wrenches
- Nail Type: Broad Head Roofing
- Nail Range: 7/8"- 1-3/4"
- Magazine Angle: 16 Degrees
- Magazine Capacity: 120
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- LxWxH: 9-7/8" x 4-5/8" 10-3/8"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- At 5.5 lbs the NV45AB2 is lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability.
- Side loading magazine, convenient and easy for quick replenishment.
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment, for precision nailing/flush driving.
- Carbide tipped push lever, reduces wear.
- Rubber safety valve cover, resists dirt and tar for prolonged life of tool.
- Rubber pads, help keep nailer from sliding off roof when not in use.
- Quick driving, for maximum efficiency.
- Pneumatic power feed and return, allows tool to operate in the harshest conditions.
- Long-lasting rubber grip, for added comfort.