Hitachi NT65MA4 Finish Nailer 15 Ga Angled
The NT65MA4 is used for mounting of light and heavy trim, installation of molding, paneling and stairways, assembling of window and door casings and for cabinet-making, furniture-making and woodworking.
- NT65MA4 Nailer
- Safety Glasses
- Allen Wrenches
- Plastic Carrying Case
- Nail Type: 15 Gauge Finish
- Nail Range: 1-1/4" to 2-1/2"
- Magazine Angle: 34 Degrees
- Capacity: 100
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 120 psi
- LxWxH: 13.5" x 3.25" x 12.0"
- Weight: 4.4 lbs
- At 4.4 lbs the NT65MA4 lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability.
- Selective actuation (ANSI Compliant), allows transition from single actuation to contact actuation.
- Tool-less clogged nail release mechanism for greater ease of use.
- Depth of drive adjustment, to countersink or flush drive nails.
- Unique air duster, clears debris before material installation.
- Adjustable air deflector, directs the air exhaust in any direction.
- Long-lasting rubber grip, for added comfort.
- Air plug already installed.