Hitachi NT65M2 Finish Nailer
2-1/2" 16-Gauge Finish Nailer with Air Duster
The Hitachi NT65M2 16-Gauge finish nailer is ideal for installing molding, chair rail, cabinetry and other fine finish applications. It accepts 16-Gauge finish nails in lengths ranging from 1" up to 2-1/2" and features Hitachi's signature air duster button to conveniently blow away dust and debris instantly with the simple push of a button.
See LARGER IMAGE
- NT65M2 Finish Nailer
- Safety Glasses
- No-Mar Tip
- Tool Fitting
- Nail Type: 16 Ga Straight Finish
- Nail Range: 1" to 2-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 100 Nails
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Firing Mode: Bump/Sequential
- Weight: 3.7 lbs
- Integrated air duster button allows air from the compressor to bypass the nailing function and expel air from a hole in the front of the nailer allowing the user to clear away dust and debris from the work surface.
- Tool-less, easy-to-clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use.
- Simple flip of the selective actuation switch allows the user to choose between bump fire or sequential fire modes with no additional parts or tools required.
- Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts to set the nail above the surface for tacking, or be flush or countersunk into the material for ultimate control based on the application.
- 360 degree, fully adjustable exhaust port directs air exhaust away from the user during use.
- 3.7 lbs, lightweight and well-balanced for minimal fatigue and increased maneueverability.
- No-mar tip protects the work surface from damage.
- Elastomer grip adds comfort and provides and secure hold.
- Accepts 16-Gauge fasteners ranging from 1" up to 2-1/2".