Hitachi NT65GB Finish Nailer
Gas Powered 16-Gauge Angled Finish Nailer
See LARGER IMAGE
- NT65GB Angled Finish Nailer
- 3.6V Lithium Ion Batteries
- Dual Car/Wall Charger
- No Mar Tip
- Hex Bar Wrench
- Safety Glasses
- Carrying Case
NOTE: Does not include Fuel Cells needed to operate nailer. This Hitachi cordless nailer should not be operated above 5,000 ft sea level
- Nail Type: 16 Ga 20° Angle
- Nail Range: 1-1/4" to 2-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 100 Nails
- Battery Rating: 3.6V, 1.5 Amp-Hr
- Battery Life: 2,000 Nails
- Fuel Cell Life: 1,200 Nails
- Weight: 4.0 lbs
- Powered by a gas fuel rod and Lithium Ion battery for complete portability.
- Freedom from cumbersome air hose and compressor saves time in setup, during applications, and in job site clean up.
- Lightweight at only 4 lbs for balance, maneuverability and minimal user fatigue and ideal for overhead and extended use applications.
- Fuel rods can be replenished immediately upon depletion instead of waiting for a compressor cycle.
- Quick clear nose with tool-less jam release for easy maintenance and reduced downtime.
- Double lock fuel compartment latches securely and keeps the fuel rod seated firmly.
- Hitachi's 3.6V Lithium Ion batteries drive up to 2,000 fasteners per charge.
- Finish nailer fuel rods power 1,200 shots each.
- Low battery indicator light alerts the user of battery status to prevent unexpected downtime.
- Patented elastomer handle provides comfort and ensures a secure grip.
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for flush drives into various materials.
- 1-Hour AC/DC charger with adaptors for charging in standard wall outlets or in the car.
- Detachable no-mar nose cap protects work surfaces from scratches or indentations and conveniently snaps onto the side of the magazine for storage.
- Dry fire lockout prevents blank activation, prolonging tool life and protecting work surfaces from damage.
- Variable position hook for either left or right-handed users.
- Angled magazine holds 100 16-gauge fasteners in 1-1/4"-2-1/2" lengths