Hitachi NT50AE2 Brad Nailer
2" 18 Gauge
- NT50AE2 Brad Nailer
- Safety Glasses
- Air Fitting
- No-Mar Tip
- Hex Wrenches
- Plastic Carrying Case
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free UPS ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Nail Type: 18 Gauge Brad
- Nail Range: 5/8" to 2"
- Capacity: 100
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 120 psi
- L x H: 10" x 9-1/4"
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- The NT50AE(2) accepts 5/8" to 2" 18-gauge fasteners.
- New selective actuation switch lets the user easily select bump fire or sequential fire modes.
- At only 2.2 lbs, it is well balanced and lightweight to make finish work a breeze.
- Elastomer grip adds comfort while preventing slippage.
- Visual nail reload indicator located on the magazine, alerts the user when nail quantities are low so that blank drives are avoided.
- Tool-less, easy-to-clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use.
- Engineered with the safety behind the narrow nosepiece and short center height to allow for nail placement in hard to reach areas and corners.
- Depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish.
- No-mar tip on the nose protects the work piece from markings.
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust port keeps dust, debris and oil off the finish project.
- Lightweight aluminum body and composite magazine provide for a tool that reduces user fatigue.