Hitachi NR90GR Gas Powered Framing Nailer
Full Round Head
The NR90GR Gas Powered Full Round Head Framing Nailer combines cordless utility with traditional framing nailer power. No compressor noise or hoses to wind saves time and energy. This gas nailer is ideal for general contractors, remodelers, construction workers and service workers who do framing, sub flooring, fencing, sheathing, decking, truss build-up, modular housing construction, remodeling and punch out work.
- NR90GR Framing Nailer
- 7.2 Volt Battery
- 1 Hour Battery Charger
- Safety Glasses
- Carrying Case
New model coming soon.
- Nail Type: Full Round Head, 20° Plastic-Collated
- Nail Gauge: .113, .120, .131
- Nail Range: 2" to 3-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 35 Nails
- Battery Rating: 7.2 Volt, 1.4 AmpHr
- Battery Life: 4,000 Nails
- Fuel Cell life: 1,200 Nails
- Length: x 14-1/4"
- Weight: 7.9 lbs
- The gas powered NR90GR, operates on a fuel rod and a cordless battery offering complete portability through elimination of air hose and compressor.
- Well balanced and lightweight (only 7.7 lbs) reducing user fatigue.
- Adjustable depth of drive nose piece assures proper nail down with varying materials.
- Interchangeable 7.2 Volt, 1.4Ah battery is compatible with most Hitachi charging systems and charges in 1 hour (half the time of the leading competition).
- Easy two-step loading procedure saves time and energy.
- Double lock fuel compartment latch keeps the fuel rod seated firmly and won't pop open interupting operation.
- Drives up to 2 nails per second and 1000 nails per hour.
- Battery will fire over 4,000 nails per charge and each fuel rod fires 1,200 nails.
- NR90GR fires up to 3-1/2" x .131 round head nails (the competition falls of at 3-1/4" nail range) to offer maximum flexibility and versatility on the job.
- A six nail lock out feature prevents "dry fire" and assures fastening.
- Collapsible rafter hook can be used to hang the tool from a rafter when both hands are needed.
- Low battery indicator light alerts the user of battery status to prevent unexpected downtime.
- E-Z view magazine provides simple nail check to avoid untimely reloads.
- Patented elastomer grip coats the handle to provide comfort and ensure a secure grip.