Hitachi NR90AEPR Framing Nailer
3-1/2" Plastic Collated Framing Nailer
The NR90AEPR framing nailer drives plastic collated nails from 2 inches up to 3-1/2 inches in length. Weighing only 7.5 lbs, it is easy to use all day, while still providing the power of a bulkier, heavier nailer. It can be used for floor and framing, truss build-up, window build-up, subflooring, roof decking, wall sheathing and housing construction.
See LARGER IMAGE
- NR90AEPR Framing Nailer
- Safety Glasses
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free UPS ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Nail Type: Full Round-Head, 21° Plastic Collated
- Nail Gauge: .113 to .148
- Range: 2"- 3-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 64
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Air Consumption @ 100psi: .09 SCFM
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- LxWxH: 20.8"x 4.9"x 7.5"
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Accepts 2" up to 3-1/2" plastic collated framing nails.
- Lightweight at 7.5 lbs and well-balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue.
- Selective actuation allows for quick transitions between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch.
- Tool-less depth adjustment dial allows the user to countersink or flush drive nails into a variety of materials without having to adjust the pressure at the compressor.
- Two-piece anodized aluminum magazine makes repairs or replacement easy and with minimal expense.
- Two-step nail loading makes fastener replenishment quick and easy, reducing downtime.
- Rubber grip provides comfort and ensures a secure grip.