Hitachi NR83A3 Framing Nailer
3-1/4" Full Head, Plastic Strip Collation with Depth Adjustment
The NR83A3 Full Round Head Framing Nailer with Depth Adjustment is used for floor and wall framing, truss build-up, window build-up, etc. construction of subflooring and roof decking, wall sheathing and mobile home and modular house construction.
See LARGER IMAGE
- NR83A3 Framing Nailer
- Safety Glasses
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free UPS ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
Check Our Price!
- Nail Type: Full Round-Head, 21° Plastic Ribbon Collated
- Nail Gauge: .113, .120, .131
- Range: 2"- 3-1/4" Smooth or Ring
- Magazine Capacity: 64
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- LxWxH: 21-3/16"x 4-1/4"x 13-3/8"
- Weight: 8.6 lbs
- Tool-less depth adjustment allows you to easily adjust to different nails or materials.
- Selective actuation allows transition from sequential nailing to “bump-fire” with ease.
- Driving port suited for a wide range of available nails.
- Rubber grip for superior control and comfort during use.
- Two piece steel magazine for durability and replacement ease.
- Rear loading magazine for quick replenishments.
- Open nose design for easy extraction should a nail jam.
- Hardened claw tip resists wear and grips wood for driving nails at different angles.