Hitachi NR83A2 Framing Nailer
Full Head, Plastic Strip Collation with Depth Adjustment
The NR83A2 Full Round Head Framing Nailer with Depth Adjustment is used for floor and wall framing, truss build-up, window build-up, etc. construction of subflooring and roof decking, wall sheathing and mobile home and modular house construction.
See LARGER IMAGE
- NR83A2 Construction Nailer
- Safety Glasses
- Nail Type: Full Round-Head, 21° Plastic Ribbon Collated
- Nail Gauge: .113, .120, .131
- Range: 2"- 3-1/4" Smooth or Ring
- Magazine Capacity: 64-70
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Air Consumption: .064 (FT3/Cycle @ 100psi)
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- LxWxH: 22"x 4-3/32"x 13-3/8"
- Weight: 7.9 lbs
- At 7.9 lbs the NR83A2 is lightweight and well-balanced for easy maneuverability.
- Tool-less depth adjustment, to control depth of drive.
- 2-piece steel magazine, for replacement ease.
- Open nose design, for easy extraction of a jammed nail.
- Rubber grip, for added comfort.
- Hardened agressive toenail push lever, resists wear for prolonged life.
- Selective actuation (ANSI Compliant), allows transition from single actuation to contact actuation.