Hitachi NR83A2S Construction Nailer Full Round-Head
The NR83A2S Construction Nailer is used for floor and wall framing and general heavy duty construction, including sub-flooring, sheathing and heavy fence building. This nailer can use what is known as 16d short (3-3/8" nails). It is not rated for true 3-1/2" nails.
- NR83A2S Construction Nailer
- Safety Glasses
- Allen Wrenches
NO LONGER STOCKED
- Nail Type: Full Round-Head, 21° Plastic Ribbon Collated
- Nail Gauge: .113, .120, .131
- Range: 2"- 3-1/4" Smooth or Ring
- Magazine Capacity: 64-70
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- LxWxH: 22"x 4-3/32"x 13-3/8"
- Weight: 7.9 lbs
- At 7.9 lbs the NR83A2S is lightweight and well-balanced for easy maneuverability.
- 2-piece steel magazine, for replacement ease.
- Open nose design, for easy extraction of a jammed nail.
- Rubber grip, for added comfort.
- Hardened agressive toenail push lever, resists wear for prolonged life.
- Selective actuation (ANSI Compliant), allows transition from single actuation to contact actuation.