Hitachi NR65AKS Strap-Tite Metal Connector Nailer
with Short Magazine
The NR65AK metal connector is used for fastening various types of pre-punched hole metal connectors to wood. The small design of the NR65AKS allows the tool to easliy fit into tight places. Ideal for fastening joist hangers on decks, truss ties, floor truss hangers.
- NR65AKS Joist Hanger Nailer
- Safety Glasses
- Nail Type: 36° Strap-Tite, Paper Strip Collation
- Nail Gauge: .131 to .162
- Range: 1-1/2" & 2-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 22
- Operating Pressure: 80-120 psi
- Actuation: Sequential
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- LxWxH: 11-3/4" x 3-3/8" x 13-3/16"
- Weight: 5.7 lbs
- At 6.2 lbs the NR65AK joist hanger nailer is lightweight and compact for easy maneuverability.
- Most narrow design in its class, for ease of use in tight spaces.
- Adjustable air deflector, directs the air exhaust in any direction.
- Sequential firing mechanism ensures precision nail placement.
- Unique positive safety allows tool to use nails as guide without damaging collation.
- Racket grip, for added comfort and temperature protection.
- Designed with a short magazine for tight angles.