Hitachi N3804AB3 Stapler
1/4" Narrow Crown Stapler
The Hitachi N3804AB3 narrow crown stapler is ideal for internal and external trim work, furniture, cabinetry and other fine finish work. It accepts 18-Gauge narrow crown staples ranging in length from 1/2" up to 1-1/2".
See LARGER IMAGE
- N3804AB3 Stapler
- Safety Glasses
- No-Mar Tip
- Staple Type: 1/4" Crown
- Staple Range: 1/2" to 1-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 125
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Firing Mode: Bump/Sequential
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Weight: 2.3 lbs
- 2.3 lbs, lightweight and well-balanced for ease of use.
- Selective actuation, easy to reach switch to choose between bump fire or sequential fire modes.
- Tool-free depth adjustment allows for a professional finish with varying materials- simply dial in the desired depth and efficiently finish the job.
- Tool-less, easy-to-clear nose for quick and simple staple extraction should a staple jam.
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust can be directed away from the user in any direction.
- No-mar tip included to prevent scarring and denting of a work surface.
- Factory installed air fitting is angled upward to conveniently keep the hose away from the user and off the work piece.
- High capacity magazine holds up to 130 staples for maximum efficiency.
- Elastomer grip adds comfort and a secure hold.