Hitachi DH38YE2 Rotary Hammer Kit
1-1/2" Spline Drive 2-Mode Rotary Hammer
The DH38YE2 Spline Shank Rotary Hammer is the next generation in Hitachi hammer technology. Compared to its predecessor the DH38YE, the DH38YE2 packs power into a more ergonomic body that is 2.9 lbs lighter, while delivering less vibration and a lower noise level. The DH38YE2 is designed for drilling holes in concrete for anchors or rebar, demolishing and chiseling concrete, cutting, digging, tamping or driving ground rods.
See LARGER IMAGE
- DH38YE2 Rotary Hammer
- Depth Gauge
- Side Handle
- Dust Cover
- Carrying Case
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Rating: 115V AC
- Amperage: 8.4
- Watts: 950
- Full-load RPM: 510
- Full-load BPM: 2,800
- Impact Energy: 5.9 ft-lbs
- Tool Holder: Spline
- Concrete Capacity: 1-1/2"
- Core Bit Capacity: 4-1/8"
- Length: 16-11/32"
- Weight: 14.1 lbs
- Features more power, lighter weight, less vibration and lower noise than its well known predecessor.
- Powerful 8.4 Amp motor delivers 950 watts of input power for maximum productivity.
- Produces 5.9 ft/lbs of impact energy for faster drilling and chiseling through concrete.
- Two modes of operation - hammer only and hammer drilling controlled by the simple turn of a knob.
- Low vibration levels of only 18.8m/s2 (full load) for more comfortable operation in hand.
- Low noise levels of only 95.2 dB (full load) for a less noisy work environment.
- Safety clutch shuts down rotation in the event of a bound bit for improved user protection.
- Dust proof cover protects the tool from dust and debris and prolongs tool life.
- Auto-stop carbon brushes prevent motor damage and are accessible for simple maintenance checks.
- Sealed grease system adds to the tools maintenance free operation.
- Soft elastomer handle provides a secure grip and absorbs vibration for comfort and control during operation.
- Adjustable 360 degree side handle provides better control and can be removed easily.