Hitachi DB10DL 10.8V Li-Ion Micro Drill-Driver Kit
- DB10DL Li-Ion Drill-Driver
- Battery Charger
- Two 10.8V Lithium Ion Batteries
- Phillips Driver Bit
- 7-Piece Bit Set
- Carrying Case
See other Hitachi Cordless Tools.
- Rating: 10.8 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 1.5 Amp-hr
- No-load RPM: 0-400
- Max Torque: 88 in-lbs
- Clutch Stages: 22
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Impressively lightweight at 1.8 lbs and compact at less than 6" in length.
- 88 in-lbs of torque for various drilling and driving applications.
- Best-in-class 21+1 clutch with 21 torque settings and a drill mode for ultimate precision and control in both forward and reverse.
- LED light ring surrounding the chuck effectively illuminates dim work areas.
- Optimized handle dimensions for a secure grip and ergonomic comfort in all had sizes.
- Quick change 1/4" hex chuck for simple bit replacements.
- Responsive variable speed trigger for complete control during intricate operations.
- Free-standing design allows drill to stand on its own when not in use.
- Battery charge indicator light warns the user when run-time is getting low.
- (2) 1.5Ah HXP batteries deliver steady power for the duration of every charge.
- Patented charger circuitry prevents overheating and power loss.
- Balanced tool weight ensures wrist alignment and reduces fatigue.
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty.