Hitachi CR13VBY Reciprocating Saw
Low Vibration Reciprocating Saw Featuring UVP Technology
The CR13VBY features User Vibration Protection (UVP) technology that significantly reduces motor vibration by over 65%. It is the ideal reciprocating saw for heavy use and efficiently cuts pipes, wood, metals such as mild steel, aluminum and copper, and various other synthetic materials like bakelike and vinyl chloride with ease.
See LARGER IMAGE
- CR13VBY Reciprocating Saw
- 8" All-Purpose Blade
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 115V AC
- Amperage: 12.0
- No-load SPM: 0-3,000
- Stroke Length: 1-1/4"
- Full-Load Triaxial Vibration: 9.0 m/s2
- Cutting Modes: 2
- Weight: 9.7 lbs
- Patented User Vibration Protection (UVP) technology incorporates a counterweight mechanism that reduces full-load tri-axial vibration by over 65% significantly reducing vibration transfer to the user.
- 12 amp motor provides aggressive power thanks to 1370 Watts, resulting in a faster cutting speed and higher efficiency on the job.
- Variable speed dial and trigger allow the user to adjust the cutting speed optimally for the application for less waste and more control.
- 2 mode cutting mechanism- straight mode and "swing" mode that produce significantly less rebound effect as compared to traditional orbital action for a more efficient cut in wood materials.
- Tool-less blade change with a simple press of a lever for quick replacements.
- Stroke length of 1-1/4" at 0-3,000 SPM resulting in rapid cutting performance.
- Constructed with a triple seal design to protect from dust and debris generated during use- also protects from water waste when cutting into pipes.
- Durable front cover is made from double molded elastomer and plastic to protect from heat and prevent slippage.
- Ergonomic shape and slip/heat resistant grip are easier to handle and make it easy to use all day.