Hitachi C8FSHE Miter Saw
8-1/2" Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker
The C8FSHE features Hitachi's patented laser marker for cutting accuracy, an adjustable LED worklight, and a best-in-class dust collection system. Lightweight at only 32lbs, the C8FSHE is ideal for trim carpenters, framers and woodworkers who demand precision, reliability, and mobility.
See LARGER IMAGE
- C8FSHE Miter Saw w/ Laser Guide
- 8-1/2" TCT Saw Blade
- Sub Fence
- Vise Assembly
- Dust Bag
- Box Wrench
- Rating: 115V AC, 9.2 Amps
- No-load RPM: 5,500
- Wheel Size: 8-1/2"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Bevel Angle Range: Right 0° to 5°, Left 0° to 48°
- Miter Angle Range: Right 0° to 57°, Left 0° to 45°
- Miter Detent Stops (R & L): 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45°
- Cross Cut Capacity (90°): 2-9/16" x 12"
- Width: 21-27/32"
- Length: 31-3/32"
- Height: 19-3/32"
- Weight: 32.0 lbs
- Hitachi's exclusive Laser Marker System for exact alignment and predictable blade placement.
- Fully adjustable LED work light illuminates the table from any angle for bright visibility.
- Positive miter stops for quick adjustments to 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, and 45° to the left and right..
- Precise compound cuts with 48° bevel angle left and 5° bevel angle right.
- Only 32 lbs for lightweight portability.
- Powered by a 9.2 Amp motor with a no-load speed of 5,500 RPM to smoothly handle the toughest cutting applications.
- Sturdy construction stands up to jobsite travel and tough high-volume tasks while retaining accurate measurements.
- Easy-to-read measurements and quick settings on miter and bevel scales.
- Linear ball bearing slide system for superior accuracy and ease.
- Vertical handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip.
- Electronic speed control for consistent RPM while cutting for maximum control.
- Adjustable pivot fence broadly supports work piece, such as crown molding lying flat, for improved stability while cutting.
- Splinter guard reduces tear out and increases user safety.
- Externally replaceable carbon brushes to greatly prolong the life of the tool.
- Dust collector attachment minimizes airborne particles.
- Compatible with the UU610 and UU610CZ Universal Work Stations.
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty.