Hitachi C12LSH 12" Sliding Dual Compound Miter Saw
with Digital Display & Laser Marker
- C12LSH 12" Compound Miter Saw
- Digital Display
- Laser Marker Laser Guide
- 12" Saw Blade
- Vise Assembly
- Box Wrench
- Dust Bag
New model coming soon. See other Miter Saws.
- Rating: 120 Volt AC
- Amperage: 15.0
- No-load RPM: 3,800
- Blade Size: 12.0"
- Angle Range...
Miter: 0-46° L & 0-57° R
Bevel: 0-45° L & R
- Tool Dimension WxDxH: 23-7/16" x 36-5/8" x 27-15/16"
- Weight: 66.1 lbs
- Revolutionary compact slide system allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, eliminating the need for rear clearance.
- Top-mounted, digital, LCD scale swivels to provide clear and accurate miter and bevel readings from any angle.
- Exclusive laser marker system from Hitachi increases cutting accuracy.
- Powerful 15 Amp motor with 1,850 Watts of max output power to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease.
- Micro miter and micro bevel adjustment knobs to dial-in to precise angles.
- Large pivoting fence raises fence height to 4-11/16 inches to cut crown molding vertically.
- 0-57 degree miter angle to the right for flexibility with 0-46 degree miter angle to the left.
- 0-45 bevel angle range to the right and left allowing users to quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place.
- Positive stops on the miter and bevel scale, for easy to read measurements and quick settings.
- Carbon brush access, allows the user to replace the brush as needed to greatly prolong tool life.
- Vertical handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip adds comfort and control.
- The C12LSH 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw is compatible with the UU610 Universal Work Station from Hitachi.