Fein Turbo II Wet-Dry Vacuum 9-55-13
with Auto-Trigger Starting
The Turbo II is a very quiet vacuum (57.8 decibels at 3.5 feet) that comes standard with 5 micron filtration but can also be outfitted for HEPA filtration. The Turbo Cooling Technology design means one fan is sealed and creates suction to draw in air and debris, filter it and exhaust it. The second fan draws cooling air from the outside and across the motor. This technique assures the motor will never be starved for cooling air or exposed to dirt and grime in the tank even if the hose and filter are blocked. This vac also features Auto-Trigger Starting. Plug any hand-held tool into the Fein Turbo II's faceplate, set the switch to Auto, and the vacuum will start automatically when the tool is switched on. Turning the tool off also turns off the vacuum. The vac will handle all power tools with inputs of 40 to 2000 Watts (.3 - 19 Amps).
- Fein Turbo II Vacuum
- 16' Hose
- Flex Adaptor
- 5 Micron Washable Cloth Filter
Shipping Note: The hose, adaptor and caster wheels are packaged inside the vacuum under the filter.
See other Fein vacuums.
- Nominal Power: 1,050 Watts
- Air Flow: 116 CFM
- Static Water Lift: 90"
- Capacity with Solids: 9.0 gallons
- Capacity with Fluids: 6.8 gallons
- Noise Level: 57.8 decibels at 3.5'
- Weight: 28.6 lbs
- Dimensions: 15.7"x16.5"x24.8"
- A washable 5 micron filtration with the ability to provide 1 micron or HEPA filtration with optional filters.
- Can be used as a wet vac with optional anti-foam filter.
- Turbo Cooling Technology uses a dual fan motor to prevent electrical damage and extend the life of the motor.
- Auto-Trigger Starting starts vacuum automatically when connected tool is switched on.
- Operates at a very quiet 57.8 dB(A) noise level at 31/2'.
Use of the 5 Micron Cloth Filter in fine dust applications (i.e. drywall) will void the vacuum warranty.