Fein Turbo II Wet-Dry Vacuum 9-55-13
The complete Turbo II (9-55-13) system with everything needed for two-stage HEPA filtration EPA Compliant
Auto-Trigger Starting. Plug any hand-held tool into the Fein Turbo II's faceplate, set the switch to Auto, and the vacuum will start automatically when the tool is switched on. Turning the tool off also turns off the vacuum. The vac will handle all power tools with inputs of 40 to 2000 Watts (.3 - 19 Amps).
- Fein Turbo II Vacuum
- 1 HEPA Filter
- 1 Filter Bag
- 16' Hose
- 16' Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
Use of the 5 Micron Cloth Filter in fine dust applications (i.e. drywall) will void the vacuum warranty.
See other Fein vacuums.
- Nominal Power: 1,050 Watts
- Air Flow: 116 CFM
- Static Water Lift: 90"
- Capacity with Solids: 9.0 gallons
- Capacity with Fluids: 6.8 gallons
- Noise Level: 57.8 decibels at 3.5'
- Weight: 28.6 lbs
- Dimensions: 15.7"x16.5"x24.8"
- The High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter increases filtration to 99.976% of all particles 0.3 microns in size and larger.
- The plastic safety bag provides containment of particulates after dustless applications.
- Can be used as a wet vac with optional anti-foam filter.
- Turbo Cooling Technology uses a dual fan motor to prevent electrical damage and extend the life of the motor.
- Auto-Trigger Starting starts vacuum automatically when connected tool is switched on.
- Operates at a very quiet 57.8 dB(A) noise level at 3-1/2'.