Fein Turbo II Vacuum 9-20-25-FB 1 Micron System
9 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum with Auto-Start
The Fein Turbo II 9 gallon dust extractor vacuum has been redesigned with an optimized shape and 6 wheels instead of 4 for added stability. Also at an average of 60 decibels, the 9-20-25 is far quieter than most other popular vacuums. The variable suction control on the Turbo II saves energy and reduces noise level to an absolute minimum.
See LARGER IMAGE
- Turbo II Vacuum 9-20-25
- 1 Micron Filter
- Dust Bag
- Filter Flange & Screw
- 16' Hose
- 16' Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free UPS ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
Free 5 Micron Filter
Sits in the bottom of the Turbo II container and will contain 99.97% of all particles 5 micron and over. Part #913079AGA6
SEE MORE CASH REBATE & FREE TOOL OFFERS!
- Rating: 120 Volts, 8.0 Amps
- Nominal Power: 1,050 W
- Static Water Lift: 90"
- Air Flow: 116 CFM
- Dry Capacity: 9 Gallons
- Wet Capacity: 6.8 Gallons
- Noise Level: 57.8dB at 3.5'
- Tool Weight: 28.5 lbs
- Compact and quiet, the Turbo II produces an average of only 60 dB at 3.5 feet.
- Electronic variable suction control with LED indicator.
- Tremendous static water lift at 90 inches.
- The dust extractor uses dual fan turbo cooling to extend motor life.
- Auto start automatically starts connected tool for dust extraction
- 19 amp switch on vacuum allows you to plug in your router, table saw or miter saw.
- Improved rugged design for heavy, continuous, industrial use.
- The dust extractor provides a 10-second delay after shut-off to clear the hose.
- The 9-20-25 design includes 6 wheels for durability and less tipping.