Fein Supercut FSC 2.0Q-TS
Supercut Construction FSC2.0Q with Professional-Set Tile Kit
With the Fein SuperCut Construction FSC2.0Q and the Tile Kit, you can cut through every type of grouting material, plastic or cement trass joints-fast, with absolute precision and practically without generating dust. Damage to adjacent tiles is avoided. This also makes it possible to replace only the tile grout itself.
See LARGER IMAGE
- SuperCut FSC 2.0Q
- Carrying Case
- 1 Diamond Segment Blade (Type 162)
- 1 Tungsten Carbide Segment Blade, Thin (Type 224)
- 1 Mushroom-Shaped Blade (Type 128)
- 1 Rigid Scraper Blade
- 2 Tungsten Carbide Rasps
- 2 E-Cut Universal Saw Blades (Type 147, 148)
- 1 Adapter and 2 Mounting Bolts
SuperCut Tile Kit:
See the Supercut FSC 2.0Q Basic. New models coming soon.
- Rating: 120 V, 3.3 Amps
- Power Input: 400 Watts
- Power Output: 220 Watts
- No-load OPM: 11,000 to 18,500
- Weight: 3.2 lbs
- QuickIN rapid clamping system in a tool case, including a broad range of accessories for nearly limitless applications.
- The Fein SuperCut has a high-performance 400 Watt motor for rapid working progress in all fields of application.
- This heavy duty tool oscillates 4 degrees at 18,500 strokes per minute.
- Drive with oil-bath lubrication for long life.
- Blades fit onto a twelve-position-splined shaft for efficient power transmission and exact positioning.
- The FSC2.0Q is designed for rapid cutting and removal of a wide variety of materials.