Fein Supercut FSC 2.0Q-MS
Supercut Construction FSC2.0Q with Professional-Set Marine Kit
Fein SuperCut Marine has even greater motor power and stronger oscillating movement than Fein MultiMaster Marine Top. As a result, this durable system delivers even higher performance when handling difficult cutting tasks. Fein SuperCut Marine is ideal for larger boat docks or repair stations that must cut a great deal of fiberglass, CFRP, or wood. Includes:
See LARGER IMAGE
- SuperCut FSC 2.0Q
- Carrying Case
- 1 Sanding Pad with Plastic Backing Plate
- 5 Of Each Type Of Sanding Sheet, 60, 80, 120, 180 Grit
- 1 Dust Extraction Assembly
- 5 Each Sanding Sheets, Perforated For Dust Extraction, 60, 80, 120, 180 Grit
- 1 M-CUT Blade, 3/8" (10 mm) Wide
- 1 M-CUT Blade, 1-1/8" (30 mm) Wide
- 1 Carbide Narrow File
- 1 Universal E-CUT Blade 1 3/4&Quot; (44 mm) Wide, Offset
- 1 HSS Blade, 4" (100 mm) Diameter With Depth Stop
- 1 Carbide Saw Blade
- 1 Rigid Scraper Blade
- 1 Each 5/32" (4 mm) and 3/16"; (5 mm) Wide Teak Paneling Blades
- 2 Bristle Fleece
- 3 Felt Polishing Pads
- 1 Adapter and 2 Mounting Bolts
SuperCut Marine Kit:
See the Supercut FSC 2.0Q Basic. New models coming soon.
- Rating: 120 V, 3.3 Amps
- Power Input: 400 Watts
- Power Output: 220 Watts
- No-load OPM: 11,000 to 18,500
- Weight: 3.2 lbs
- QuickIN rapid clamping system in a tool case, including a broad range of accessories for nearly limitless applications.
- The Fein SuperCut has a high-performance 400 Watt motor for rapid working progress in all fields of application.
- This heavy duty tool oscillates 4 degrees at 18,500 strokes per minute.
- Drive with oil-bath lubrication for long life.
- Blades fit onto a twelve-position-splined shaft for efficient power transmission and exact positioning.
- The FSC2.0Q is designed for rapid cutting and removal of a wide variety of materials.