Fein Supercut FSC 2.0Q-IS
Supercut Construction FSC2.0Q with Professional-Set Interior Kit
Bring speed to the job site with the FSC 2.0Q Professional-Set Interior Construction. Whether it is simple assembly on site or fitting of furniture, flooring, doors, light wall framing or stairs, the Fein Professional-Set Interior Construction makes your work considerably easier and problem-free. The Fein SuperCut Construction works quickly and conveniently, wherever circular, jig and reciprocating saws are difficult to fit and eliminates the high manual effort of hand tools. The Fein SuperCut Construction works at any desired angle and flush to the surface. With the HSS saw blade and depth stop, even long cuts in previously-installed parquet or laminate flooring present no problem. Plus precise freehand cuts can be carried out, easily and rapidly. The extensive selection of E-Cut saw blades for wood, plastic, drywall and metal, allow for precision cuts, even in tight, difficult-to-reach areas.
See LARGER IMAGE
- SuperCut FSC 2.0Q
- Carrying Case
- 1 HSS Saw Blade (Type 153)
- 4 E-Cut Standard Saw Blades (Types, 123, 124, 135, 136)
- 4 E-Cut Precision Saw Blades (Types 119, 120, 121, 122)
- 2 E-Cut Universal Saw Blades (Types 147, 148)
- 1 Depth Stop
- 1 Backing Pad
- 5 Each Sanding Sheets, Grits 80, 120, 180
- 1 Adapter and 2 Mounting Bolts
SuperCut Interior Kit:
See the Supercut FSC 2.0Q Basic. New models coming soon.
- Rating: 120 V, 3.3 Amps
- Power Input: 400 Watts
- Power Output: 220 Watts
- No-load OPM: 11,000 to 18,500
- Weight: 3.2 lbs
- QuickIN rapid clamping system in a tool case, including a broad range of accessories for nearly limitless applications.
- The Fein SuperCut has a high-performance 400 Watt motor for rapid working progress in all fields of application.
- This heavy duty tool oscillates 4 degrees at 18,500 strokes per minute.
- Drive with oil-bath lubrication for long life.
- Blades fit onto a twelve-position-splined shaft for efficient power transmission and exact positioning.
- The FSC2.0Q is designed for rapid cutting and removal of a wide variety of materials.