Fein Supercut FSC 2.0Q-CS
Professional-Set Caulking Cutter / Sealant Cutter Repair Kit
Building sealants age and eventually need replacement to prevent damage to the building material. Tedious and physically tiring manual work is simpler with the Professional-Set Caulking/Sealant Repair. Not only is it easier and considerably faster than by hand, it also requires much less physical effort. In addition to the essentially harmless sealants with an acrylic or silicone base, sealants containing PCBs were used on older properties.
The Professional Set Caulking/Sealant Repair can be used with an optional dust extraction assembly to assure the best possible healt protection with hazardous materials.
When used together with an approved vacuum cleaner and in accordance with prescribed protective measures, all interior and exterior flexible sealants can be removed quickly and safely for the new sealant.
See LARGER IMAGE
- SuperCut FSC 2.0Q Caulking Cutter
- Vibration-Dampening Bow Handle
- 5 Straight Blades (Type 117)
- 1 Elongated Pointed Blade (Type 116)
- 1 Mounting Bolt
- Carrying Case
Purchasing the FSC2.0Q-CS qualifies you for free UPS ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Rating: 120 V, 3.3 Amps
- Power Input: 400 Watts
- Power Output: 220 Watts
- No-load OPM: 11,000 to 18,500
- Weight: 3.2 lbs with Handle
- QuickIN rapid clamping system in a tool case, including a broad range of accessories for nearly limitless applications.
- The Fein SuperCut has a high-performance 400 Watt motor for rapid working progress in all fields of application.
- This heavy duty tool oscillates 4 degrees at 18,500 strokes per minute.
- Drive with oil-bath lubrication for long life.
- Blades fit onto a twelve-position-splined shaft for efficient power transmission and exact positioning.
- Cut out any flexible sealants with the universal straight blade. Perfect for large jobs, the energy-saving and vibration-dampening handle is included in the Professional-Set.
- Cut out deep joints with the elongated blade.
- User the cleaning block for resharpening and cleaning diamond tools. Sealant residue and other contaminants are removed, quickly and effortlessly.
- The diamond cleaning blade cleans and scarifies the recess walls before resealing. This ensures perfect adhesion of the new sealant material.