Fein MOL1200E 8" Random Orbit Sander
If your job calls for lots of sanding then this tool is your best choice. The 8" head covers 78 percent more surface area than a standard 6" sander. The Fein MOL is a variable speed sander with an instantaneous electronic feedback system. This system maintains constant RPM. No matter how much pressure you apply, you will not stall this tool. Used in conjunction with the Fein Turbo Vac, you capture 98 percent of the airborne dust created from sanding.
- Dust Extractor Collar
- Eccentric Head for Sanding Pad
- Sanding Pad with Hook & Loop Fastening
- Set of Wrenches
See other Disc Sanders in stock.
- Sanding Pad: 8"
- No-load RPM: 2,700-7,000
- Stroke: 5/16"
- Weight: 6.7 lbs
- Hook & loop fastened sandpaper makes paper changing easy, greatly improves paper life.
- High sanding capacity on all materials.
- Aluminum reinforced polymide motor housing.