Fein 9-20-26 Turbo III Vacuum
15 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum with Auto-Start
The Turbo III 15 gallon dust extractor vacuum has been redesigned with an optimized shape and 6 wheels instead of 4 for added stablility. Also at an average of 57.8 decibels at 3.5 feet the 9-20-26 is far quieter than most other popular vacuums. Auto-Trigger Starting starts vacuum automatically when the connected tool is switched on. The variable suction control to save energy and reduce noise level to an absolute minimum.
See LARGER IMAGE
- Turbo III Vacuum 9-20-26
- 5 Micron Filter
- 10' Long, 2-1/4" Diameter Hose
- Flex Hose End Adaptor
- 2-1/4" to 1-1/4" Adaptor
- 16' Long Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
HOT! See the Turbo III FB Kit
This is a Turbo III 1 Micron Kit with Bonus 5 Micron Filter at a discount price.
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
New model coming soon.
- Rating: 120 Volts
- Nominal Power: 1,200 W
- Static Water Lift: 99"
- Air Flow: 126 CFM
- Dry Capacity: 15.0 Gallons
- Wet Capacity: 12.0 Gallons
- Noise Level: 57.8dB at 3.5'
- Tool Weight: 36.0 lbs
- Compact and quiet, the Turbo III produces an average of only 57.8dB at 3.5 feet.
- Electronic variable suction control with LED indicator.
- Tremendous static water lift at 99 inches.
- The dust extractor uses dual fan turbo cooling to extend motor life.
- Auto start automatically starts connected tool for dust extraction
- 19 amp switch on vacuum allows you to plug in your router, table saw or miter saw.
- Improved rugged design for heavy, continuous, industrial use.
- The dust extractor provides a 10-second delay after shut-off to clear the hose.
- The 9-20-26 design includes 6 wheels for durability and less tipping.