Fein 9-20-24 Turbo I Vacuum
6 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum with Auto-Start
The Fein Turbo I 6 gallon dust extractor vacuum has been redesigned with an optimized shape and 6 wheels instead of 4 for added stability. Also at an average of 62 decibels, the 9-20-24 is far quieter than most other popular vacuums. The variable suction control on the Turbo I saves energy and reduces noise level to an absolute minimum.
See LARGER IMAGE
- Turbo I Vacuum 9-20-24
- 5 Micron Filter
- Round Upholstery Brush
- Crevice Tool
- Rubber Power Tool Adapter
- 16' Hose
- 16' Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
- Rating: 120 Volts, 8.0 Amps
- Nominal Power: 1,000 W
- Static Water Lift: 90"
- Air Flow: 116 CFM
- Dry Capacity: 6 Gallons
- Wet Capacity: 5.3 Gallons
- Noise Level: 62dB at 3.5'
- Tool Weight: 25.0 lbs
- Compact and quiet, the Turbo I produces an average of only 60 dB at 3.5 feet.
- Electronic variable suction control with LED indicator.
- Tremendous static water lift at 90 inches.
- Auto start automatically starts connected tool for dust extraction
- 19 amp switch on vacuum allows you to plug in your router, table saw or miter saw.
- Improved rugged design for heavy, continuous, industrial use.
- The 9-20-24 design includes 6 wheels for durability and less tipping.