Dremel 6300-05 Multi-Max Kit
The oscillating tool for do-it-yourselfers and pros.
The Dremel 6300-05 Multi-Max Oscillating Tool offers do-it-yourselfers and pros a versatile and effective multitasking tool. With fast side-to-side motion, the Multi-Max can take on a variety of projects that involve repair, remodeling, or restoration.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 6300 Multi-Max Tool
- 3/4" Wood Flush Cut Blade, MM440
- 3" Wood and Drywall Saw Blade, MM450
- Hook and Loop Pad, MM11
- 60, 120, and 240 Grit Paper, Wood, MM70W
- Storage Case
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 1.5
- Oscillating Angle: L / R 1.5 Degrees
- No-load OPM: 10,000 - 21,000
- Weight: 1.9 lbs
- Powerful 1.5 amp motor cuts through 1-1/4" oak door jamb.
- Compact design provides access to tight spaces.
- Quick Fit feature for faster accessory change.
- Separate on/off switch maintains speed setting after tool is shut off.
- Ergonomically optimized soft grip for comfort and control.
- 10,000 to 21,000 OPM wide speed range for optimal control.
- Electronic feedback circuitry for consistent speed under load.
The 6300-05 Multi-Max is designed for optimal control, safe operation, high precision and minimal dust. Ideal for cutting, grinding, sanding, scraping and grout removal.