See the new Line of DeWalt Flexvolt Cordless Tools as the become available at Coastal Tool.
DeWalt DWP611 Compact Router
1.25 HP Max Torque Variable Speed with LED's
See LARGER IMAGE
- DWP611 Router Motor
- Standard Router Base
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 7.0
- Horsepower: 1-1/4
- No-load RPM: 16,000-27,000
- Collet Diameter: 1/4"
- Plunge Stroke: 1-1/2"
- Spindle Lock: 12 Position
- Base Dimension: 4" Square
- Weight: 4.1 lbs
- Durable 1.25 HP motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications.
- Variable speed control feature enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications.
- Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut.
- Dual LED's and clear sub-base ensure maximum visibility in operation.
- Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64".
- Large, low-pressure spindle lock button allows for comfortable, single wrench bit changes.
- Multiple shaft-lock detents enable quick and simple bit changes.
- Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains locked in position.
- Spring-loaded release tabs allow for quick base removal.
- Allows up to 1.5" of depth travel with standard base.
- Aluminum motor housing and base construction provides long term durability.
- Extended sub-base provides greater work surface contact for improved user control.
- Extended 8-slot 1/4" collet maximizes surface contact with router bit shank for a tighter grip.