See the new Line of DeWalt Flexvolt Cordless Tools available now at Coastal Tool!
DeWalt DWP611 Compact Router
1.25 HP Max Torque Variable Speed with LED's
See LARGER IMAGE
- DWP611 Router Motor
- Standard Router Base
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 7.0
- Horsepower: 1-1/4
- No-load RPM: 16,000-27,000
- Collet Diameter: 1/4"
- Plunge Stroke: 1-1/2"
- Spindle Lock: 12 Position
- Base Dimension: 4" Square
- Weight: 4.1 lbs
- Durable 1.25 HP motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications.
- Variable speed control feature enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications.
- Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut.
- Dual LED's and clear sub-base ensure maximum visibility in operation.
- Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64".
- Large, low-pressure spindle lock button allows for comfortable, single wrench bit changes.
- Multiple shaft-lock detents enable quick and simple bit changes.
- Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains locked in position.
- Spring-loaded release tabs allow for quick base removal.
- Allows up to 1.5" of depth travel with standard base.
- Aluminum motor housing and base construction provides long term durability.
- Extended sub-base provides greater work surface contact for improved user control.
- Extended 8-slot 1/4" collet maximizes surface contact with router bit shank for a tighter grip.