DeWalt DWE7491RS Table Saw
10" Job Site Table saw with Rolling Stand
See LARGER IMAGE
- DWE7491RS Table Saw
- Rolling Stand
- 10" 24T Carbie Blade
- Miter Gauge
- Rip Fence
- Push Stick
- Blade Guard Assembly
- 2x Blade Wrenches
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
Add to Cart for Price
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 15.0
- No-load RPM: 4,800
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Arbor Diameter: 5/8"
- Depth of Cut @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Depth of Cut @ 45°: 2-1/4"
- Max Rip Right of Blade: 32-1/2"
- Max Rip Left of Blade: 22"
- Max Width of Dado: 13/16"
- Weight: 90.0 lbs
- Rack & Pinion Telescoping Fence System Make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate.
- Patented material support, can be used for narrow rip cuts.
- 32-1/2" Rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials.
- On Board Storage System provides easy access to the Blade Guard Assembly, fence, riving knife, miter gage, wrenches, push stick, and cord wrap when not in use.
- Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability.
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package.
- Flip over ripping fence Allows for narrow rip cuts.
- 15 Amp Motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease.
- 2-1/2" Dust Collection Port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction.
- 3-1/8" depth of cut at 90 degrees and 2-1/4" at 45 degrees.
- 21-7/8" x 26-3/8" table provides superior material support.