See the new Line of DeWalt Flexvolt Cordless Tools as the become available at Coastal Tool.
DeWalt DWE7490X Table Saw
10" Job Site Table saw with Scissor Stand
See LARGER IMAGE
- DWE7490X Table Saw
- Scissor Stand
- 10" 24T Carbie Blade
- Miter Gauge
- Blade Guard
- Push Stick
- Rip Fence
- 2x Blade Wrenches
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 15.0
- No-load RPM: 4,800
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Arbor Diameter: 5/8"
- Depth of Cut @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Depth of Cut @ 45°: 2-1/4"
- Max Rip Right of Blade: 28-1/2"
- Max Rip Left of Blade: 16-1/2"
- Weight: 58.0 lbs
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate.
- Patented material support, can be used for narrow rip cuts.
- 28-1/2" of rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim material.
- On board Storage provides easy access to the Blade Guard Assembly, fence, riving knife, push stick, miter gage, wrenches, and cord wrap when not in use.
- Compact folding stand.
- Blade Guard Assembly allows for tool free adjustments of the guard for different application.
- Flip over fence, allows for narrow rip cuts.
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package.
- Features a 15.0 AMP high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods.
- 2-1/2" Dust Collection Port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction.
- 3-1/8" depth of cut at 90 and 2-1/4" at 45.
- 21-7/8" x 26 - 3/8" table provides superior material support.