See the new Line of DeWalt Flexvolt Cordless Tools available now at Coastal Tool!
DeWalt DWE7490X Table Saw
10" Job Site Table saw with Scissor Stand
See LARGER IMAGE
- DWE7490X Table Saw
- Scissor Stand
- 10" 24T Carbie Blade
- Miter Gauge
- Blade Guard
- Push Stick
- Rip Fence
- 2x Blade Wrenches
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 15.0
- No-load RPM: 4,800
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Arbor Diameter: 5/8"
- Depth of Cut @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Depth of Cut @ 45°: 2-1/4"
- Max Rip Right of Blade: 28-1/2"
- Max Rip Left of Blade: 16-1/2"
- Weight: 58.0 lbs
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate.
- Patented material support, can be used for narrow rip cuts.
- 28-1/2" of rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim material.
- On board Storage provides easy access to the Blade Guard Assembly, fence, riving knife, push stick, miter gage, wrenches, and cord wrap when not in use.
- Compact folding stand.
- Blade Guard Assembly allows for tool free adjustments of the guard for different application.
- Flip over fence, allows for narrow rip cuts.
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package.
- Features a 15.0 AMP high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods.
- 2-1/2" Dust Collection Port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction.
- 3-1/8" depth of cut at 90 and 2-1/4" at 45.
- 21-7/8" x 26 - 3/8" table provides superior material support.