DeWalt DWE7480 Table Saw
10" Compact Job Site Table Saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System
See LARGER IMAGE
- DWE7480 Table Saw
- 10" 24T Carbie Blade
- Miter Gauge
- Blade Guard
- Push Stick
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 15.0
- No-load RPM: 4,800
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Arbor Diameter: 5/8"
- Depth of Cut @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Depth of Cut @ 45°: 2-1/4"
- Max Rip Right of Blade: 24"
- Max Rip Left of Blade: 12"
- Weight: 48.0 lbs
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate.
- 24" of rip capacity, easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials.
- Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application.
- 15 Amp 4800 rpm motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease.
- On Board Storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guarding components and push stick when not in use.
- Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases.
- Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications.
- Weighing only 48 lbs, the DWE7480 can easily be moved on and off the job.
- Adjustable rear feet designed to level the saw on uneven work surfaces.
- Dust port allows for 2-1/2" vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up.
- 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life.
- Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting.