See the new Line of DeWalt Flexvolt Cordless Tools as the become available at Coastal Tool.
DeWalt DWD460K Right Angle Drill Kit
1/2" VSR Stud & Joist Drill w/ Clutch and Bind-Up Control
The DeWalt DWD460K is built to drill large holes in wood using ship auger bits, hole saws and self-feed bits, the new drill provides plumbers, electricians and HVAC installers with increased levels of performance, durability and user control on the jobsite. The DWD460K is equipped with an innovative Bind-Up Control feature that provides increased user control in bind-up/stall situations. The Bind-Up Control feature senses a stall during use and adjusts the motor torque to a manageable level. The Bind-Up Control indicator illuminates when it is activated.
See LARGER IMAGE
- DWD460K Right Angle Drill
- Bail Handle
- 2-Position Side Handle
- Chuck Key
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 11.0
- Max Watts Out: 1015
- No-load RPM: 0-330 / 0-1,300
- Capacity In Wood - Spade Bit: 1-1/2"
- Capacity In Wood - Self-Feed: 4-5/8"
- Capacity In Wood - Hole Saw: 6"
- Capacity In Wood - Auger Bit: 1-1/2"
- Capacity In Steel - Twist Bit: 1/2"
- Capacity In Steel - Hole Saw: 5"
- Weight: 11.75 lbs
- The DWD460K Bind-Up Control stall sensing technology provides increased control of reactionary torque.
- Mechanical clutch in low speed delivers increased gear protection.
- 11.0 Amp heavy duty DeWalt built motor for increased power and performance in high torque applications.
- 2 variable speed ranges: 0-330 / 0-1300 RPM to match appropriate speed to the application.
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and reliability.
- Adjustable front and side handles to provide maximum leverage and control.
- The DWD460K is 100% ball-bearing contruction providing durability and longer tool life.