See the new Line of DeWalt Flexvolt Cordless Tools available now at Coastal Tool!
DeWalt DW861W 4-1/2" Tile Saw
The DW861W wet / dry masonry saw is designed to cut various ceramic and stone materials. Featuring a 12.5 amp motor, no other 4 wet saw on the market can match the DW861W's power. The saw comes with a high-quality 4-1/2 diamond blade which will produce a depth of cut at 3.3 cm creating the capacity necessary to cut popular 3cm granite slab for counter top fabrication. The blade can be used to cut tile and stone dry or wet. The saw comes equipped with a 13 foot water feed line with a dispenser that places a controllable flow of water to both sides of the blade. The DW861W's shoe bevels to 45 degrees for controlled angle cuts. The shoe can also be adjusted and locked to various positions for a consistent and precise depth of cut. In addition, the DW861W tile saw offers a lock-on button for production cutting applications.
- DW861W Masonry Saw
- 4-1/2" Diamond Wet / Dry Blade
See other Tile Saws.
- Rating: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 12.5
- No-load RPM: 11,500
- Blade Size: 4-1/2"
- Arbor Size: 20mm
- Bevel Capacity: 60 Degrees
- Weight: 6.0 lbs
- The high power 12.5 Amp motor produces adequate power to cut through granite, porcelain, concrete and other stone materials.
- The premium 4-1/2" diamond blade allows the user to cut ceramics and stone materials up to 3cm deep - wet or dry.
- 13' Water Line feeds water to the blade decreasing dust and increasing blade performance and life.
- Bevels to 45 degrees for quick angled cuts.
- Lock-on button reduces fatigue during production cuts.
- The DW861W adjustable depth of cut allows user to cut at various depths.