DeWalt DW745 Compact Job Site Table Saw
See LARGER IMAGE
- DW745 10" Table Saw
- 10" 24T Carbie Blade
- Miter Gauge
- Blade Gaurd
- Push Stick
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 15.0
- No-load RPM: 3,850
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Arbor Diameter: 5/8"
- Depth of Cut @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Depth of Cut @ 45°: 2-1/4"
- Max Rip Right of Blade: 16"
- Max Rip Left of Blade: 12"
- Weight: 57.0 lbs
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease.
- Rack & Pinion fence design delivers consistent fence to blade parallelism.
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package.
- 16" of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials.
- Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases.
- Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications.
- Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting.
- weighing only 45lbs., the DW745 can easily be moved on and off the job.
- 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life.
- Dust port allows for 2-1/2" vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up.
- Adjustable rear feet designed to level the saw on uneven work surfaces.