Buy $150.00 of any Dewalt tools and accessories and get an instant $25.00 rebate. Enter promo code DEWA25 at checkout to recieve instant rebate. Offer valid through June 16.
DeWalt DW744X Table Saw
10" Job Site Table Saw with Folding Stand
The DW744X Table Saw and Stand combo kit provides end users with the lightest portable table saw and stand in it's class - with a combined weight of 90lbs. The DW744 lightweight table saw is equipped with a 15A, 2,600 MWO motor designed to cut hardwood materials and has a patented Rack & Pinion fence system, which maintains blade to fence parallelism within 1/64".
See LARGER IMAGE
- DW744 10" Table Saw
- 10" 24T Carbie Blade
- Folding Table Saw Stand
- Miter Gauge
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 15.0
- No-load RPM: 3,650
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Arbor Diameter: 5/8"
- Dust Port Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Depth of Cut @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Depth of Cut @ 45°: 2-1/4"
- Max Rip Right of Blade: 24-1/2"
- Max Rip Left of Blade: 15-1/2"
- Max Width of Dado: 13/16"
- Weight: 57.0 lbs
- Exclusive, telescoping fence delivers 24-1/2" rip capacity without sacrificing portability.
- Rack and Pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate.
- Telescoping rails retract within the saw top for easy portability.
- Features a 15.0 Amp high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods.
- Electronic feedback maintains blade speed during difficult applications.
- Soft start allows blade to smoothly come up to speed.
- Features a heavy-duty internal motor mechanism which stabilizes the arbor, keeping vibration to a minimum.
- 2" Dust Collection Port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction.
- 3-1/8" depth of cut at 90 degree and 2-1/4" at 45 degree.
- 26-1/2" x 19-1/4" table surface provides superior material support.