DeWalt DW378G 7-1/4" High-Torque Framing Saw
- DW378G Framing Saw
- Carbide Framing Blade
- Blade Wrench
See the new Circular Saws.
- Rating: 120 Volt AC
- Amperage: 15.0
- No-load RPM: 4,600
- Blade Size: 7-1/4"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Bevel Capacity: 50 Degrees
- Depth of Cut ...
At 90 Degrees: 2-7/16"
At 45 Degrees: 1-7/8"
- Weight: 13.0 lbs
- Lightweight - 13.0 lbs to reduce user fatigue.
- 15.0 Amp, high-torque motor for increased productivity.
- 50 degree bevel capacity increases range of applications.
- Integrated saw hook to hang tool on rafters/trusses.
- High-strength cast aluminum base with integral stiffeners provides superior durability.
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel cuts and cutting shims.