DeWalt DCN650D1 Cordless Finish Nailer Kit
20V Max Brushless 15 Gauge Angled Finish Nailer
The DEWALT DCN650 15 Gauge Angled Finish Nailer drives 15 Gauge angled finish nails from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" which makes it ideal for fastening crown molding, casing, baseboards, and hardwood floor installation. With its brushless motor powered by a DEWALT 20V MAX* Lithium-Ion battery the DCN650 is ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose. Tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless. * - Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
See LARGER IMAGE
- DCN650 Angled Finish Nailer
- DCB203 20V MAX 2.0Ah Battery Pack
- DCB112 Charger
- Carrying Case
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
Add to Cart for Price
- Rating: 20 Volt Max
- Nail Type: 15 Gauge DA Style Angled
- Nail Lengths: 1-1/4" to 2-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 110 Nails
- Size (HxLxW): 13.3"x 12.9"x 3.7"
- Weight: 5.8 lbs
- 100% battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose.
- Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability.
- Micro nose improves line of sight and accuracy of nail placement (Compared to DEWALT DC628).
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes.
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails.
- Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams.
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics.
- Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall.
- Adjustable belt hook for left or right attachment depending on user preference.
- Inline magazine provides easy use in multiple orientations and in tight spaces.
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX batteries.