See the new Line of DeWalt Flexvolt Cordless Tools available now at Coastal Tool!
DeWalt DCK299P2 2-Tool Premium Cordless Combo Kit
20V Max / 5.0 Ah Lithium Ion Brushless Premium Hammer Drill & Impact Driver
See LARGER IMAGE
- DCD996 Brushless Hammer Drill
- DCF887 1/4" Impact Driver
- Two 20V Max 5.0 Ah Li-Ion Battery Packs
- Fast Charger
- Belt Hooks
- Side Handle
- Kit Box
- DCB203 20V Max Compact Battery
- DCB203-2 20V Max Compact Battery 2-Pack
- DCB204 20V Max Premium Battery
- DCB205-2 20V Max Premium Battery 2-Pack
- DeWalt DCB101 12V Max / 20V Max Battery Charger
- DeWalt DW1354 Titanium Drill Bit Set
- Drill Bits
- Hole Saws
- DeWalt Fastening Accessories
- Screwdriver Bits
- Quick-Change Systems
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Battery Rating: 20 Volt Max / 5.0 Ah
20V Li-ion Compact Hammer Drill
- Chuck Capacity: 1/2"
- Chuck Type: Metal, Ratcheting
- No-load RPM: 3-Speed 0-2,250
- No-load BPM: 0-38,250
- Clutch Settings: 11
- Tool Weight: 4.7 lbs
20V Li-ion Impact Driver
- Drive: 1/4" Hex Quick Release
- No-load RPM: 0-3,250
- No-load BPM: 0-3,600
- Max Torque: 1,825 in-lbs
- Weight: 3.4 lbs
- DEWALT-built brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed.
- XR Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs.
- DCD996 20V MAX 1/2" hammerdrill 3-speed, high performance (0-2,250 rpm), all-metal transmission optimizes tool-to-task for fast application speeds and improved run-time.
- DCD996 20V MAX 1/2" hammerdrill 0-38,250 BPM for fast drilling in masonry materials.
- DCD996 20V MAX 1/2" hammerdrill has a compact size (8.4" front-to-back length) and lightweight (4.7 lb) design to fit tight areas.
- DCF887 20V MAX 1/4" impact driver provides 1,825 in-lbs of max torque at fast 0-3,250 RPM speed and 0-3,600 impacts per minute.
- DCF887 20V MAX 1/4" impact driver has a compact size (5.3" front-to-back length) and lightweight (3.4 lbs) design.
- Both tools feature LED lights with 20 second trigger release delay providing increased visibility in dark or confined spaces.