DeWalt DCK296M2 2-Tool Cordless Combo Kit
20V Max / 4.0 Ah Lithium Ion Brushless Hammer Drill & Impact Driver
See LARGER IMAGE
- DCD995 Brushless Hammer Drill
- DCF886 1/4" Impact Driver
- Two 20V Max 4.0 Ah Li-Ion Battery Packs
- Fast Charger
- Belt Hooks
- Side Handle
- Bit Holder
- Contractor Bag
- DCB203 20V Max Compact Battery
- DCB203-2 20V Max Compact Battery 2-Pack
- DCB204 20V Max Premium Battery
- DCB205-2 20V Max Premium Battery 2-Pack
- DeWalt DCB101 12V Max / 20V Max Battery Charger
- DeWalt DCB103 Combination Dual Port Fast Charger
- DeWalt DW1354 Titanium Drill Bit Set
- Drill Bits
- Hole Saws
- DeWalt Fastening Accessories
- Screwdriver Bits
- Quick-Change Systems
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free UPS ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Battery Rating: 20 Volt Max / 1.5 Ah
20V Li-ion Compact Hammer Drill
- Max Power Out: 650 UWO
- Chuck Capacity: 1/2"
- Chuck Type: Metal, Ratcheting
- No-load RPM: 0-450/0-1,300/0-2,000
- No-load BPM: 0-7,650/0-22,100/0-34,000
- Clutch Settings: 11
- Tool Weight: 3.4 lbs
20V Li-ion Impact Driver
- Drive: 1/4" Hex Quick Release
- No-load RPM: 0-2,800
- No-load BPM: 0-3,200
- Max Torque: 1,500 in-lbs
- Weight: 2.1 lbs
- DEWALT-built brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed.
- XR Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs.
- DCD995 20V MAX 1/2" hammerdrill 3-speed, high performance (0-2,000 RPM) all-metal transmission optimizes tool-to-task for fast application speeds and improved run time.
- DCD995 20V MAX 1/2" hammerdrill 0-34,000 BPM for fast drilling in masonry materials.
- DCD995 20V MAX 1/2" hammerdrill compact size 8.4" front-to-back length & lightweight 4.7 lb fits tight areas.
- DCF886 20V MAX 1/4" impact driver provides 1,500 in-lbs of max torque at fast 0-2,800 RPM speed and 0-3,200 impacts per minute.
- DCF886 20V MAX 1/4" impact driver compact size 5.6" front-to-back length & lightweight 3.4 lbs fits into tight areas.
- Both tools feature LED lights with 20 second trigger release delay providing increased visibility in dark or confined spaces.