DeWalt DCD795D2 Compact Hammer Drill Kit
20V Max / 2.0 Ah Lithium Ion Brushless Compact Hammer Drill
See LARGER IMAGE
- DCD795D2 Hammer Drill
- Two 20V Max XR Li-Ion Battery Packs (2.0 Ah)
- Fast Charger
- Belt Hook
- On-board Bit Holder
- Battery Rating: 20 Volt Max / 2.0 Ah
- Max Power Out: 360 UWO
- Chuck Capacity: 1/2"
- Chuck Type: Metal, Ratcheting
- No-load RPM: 0-600 / 0-2,000
- Clutch Settings: 15
- Tool Weight: 3.5 lbs
- DeWalt brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed.
- XR Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs.
- Compact (7.8" front to back), lightweight (3.6 lb) design fits into tight areas.
- High speed transmission delivers 2-speed settings (0-600/0-2,000 RPM) improving speed and torque control across a range fastening and drilling applications, 0-34,000 BPM for fast drilling in masonry materials.
- Ergonomic comfort grip handle provides ideal balance & tool control.
- Metal 1/2" ratcheting chuck for superior bit gripping strength.
- LED light with 20 second trigger release delay provides increased visibility in dark or confined spaces, LED placement on tool foot eliminates chuck shadows.