DeWalt DCB1800B Portable Power Station - Tool Only
1800 Watt Power Source
DCB1800B 1800 Watt Portable Power Station delivers 1800W continuous and 3600 peak AC power when supplied with four DeWalt 20V MAX batteries, sold seperately. DCB1800B is also a multiport battery charger for one to four 20V MAX batteries. DCB1800B emulates a 15A residential circuit branch delivering the feel of household AC power. Patent Pending modified sine wave is compatible with both standard and electronically controlled variable speed tools. DCB1800B is self-protecting against electronic overload and includes multiple protection features in battery charging. DCB1800B can be used in a variety of applications including jobsite, and lifestyle use. It requires no gas to run, emits no engine fumes or noise and can be used in virtually any dry location.
See LARGER IMAGE
- DCB1800B Power Source
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Voltage: 20V Max
- 120V Receptacles: 1.0
- Charging Connection: Male 120V Plug
- Charging Rate: 2.0 Amps
- Charging Time: 2 Hours, 4.0 Ah Battery
- Height: 10.75"
- Length: 12.75"
- Indicator Lights: Inverter and Charger, Operation And Fault, Low Battery
- Max AC Output: 3600 Watts
- Max Current (120V/240V): 30 Amps
- Quantity of Batteries Charged: 4.0
- Rated AC Output: 1800 Watts
- Rated Current (120V/240V): 15 Amps
- Required Number of Batteries: 4.0
- Sequential or Parallel Charging: Parallel
- Sinewave Type: Modified
- Temperature Range: 32-104 Degrees
- Weight without Batteries: 18 lbs
- 1800 Watt Portable Power Station.
- Four 20V MAX batteries in, 15 amps out.
- 4 Port Parallel Charger.