DeWalt DC618K 18 Volt 16 Gauge Finish Nailer Kit
- DC618 Finish Nailer
- One 18V XRP Battery
- One-Hour Battery Charger
- No-Mar Tip
- Safety Glasses
- Belt Hook
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 18 Volt
- Nail Type: 16 Gauge 20° Angled
- Nail Lengths: 1-1/4" to 2-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 110 Nails
- Size (HxLxW): 12.8"x 12.5"x 4.18"
- Weight: 8.5 lbs
- Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints.
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed..
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches.
- Contact Trip Lock-Off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use.
- Integrated LED lights for long life and durability.
- Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting.
- Provides increased portability and versatility on the jobsite.
- Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the contact-trip.
- Part of the XRP DEWALT Cordless system.
- 20-degree angled magazine (up to 120 nail capacity) & will accept DEWALT and Paslode 20-degree nails.
- 6 position dial allows the user to move between applications without having to re-acquire exact depth setting.
- Rear-load magazine offers loading styles which provide versatility to accommodate the end user's preference.