See the new Line of DeWalt Flexvolt Cordless Tools as the become available at Coastal Tool.
DeWalt DC608B Brad Nailer
18V Cordless 5/8" to 2" 18 Gauge Brad Nailer - Body Only
The DC608 brad nailer engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints.
See LARGER IMAGE
- DC608 Brad Nailer
- Reversible Belt Hook
- Safety Glasses
- Rating: 18 Volt
- Nail Type: 18 Gauge Brads
- Nail Lengths: 5/8" to 2"
- Nailing Rate: 4 to 5 nails/sec
- Magazine Capacity: 110 Nails
- Size (HxLxW): 11.0"x 11.5"x 3.5"
- Weight: 7.4 lbs
- Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints.
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- Straight magazine, accepts 18 gauge nails ranging in legths from 5/8" to 2".
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches.
- Part of the XRP DEWALT Cordless system.
- Contact Trip Lock-Off disables the trigger when not in use and is easy to engage/dis-engage.
- Integrated LED lights for long life and durability.
- Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting.
- Provides increased portability and versatility on the job-site.
- Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the contact-trip.
- 12 position dial allows the user to move between applications without having to re-acquire exact depth setting.
- Fully enclosed, box style magazine, keep dust and debris out of the magazine preventing the tool from malfunctioning.