DeWalt D28402 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder
- D26451 Angle Grinder
- Two Position Side Handle
- Depressed Center Wheel
- Keyless Adjustable Guard
See the Dewalt DWE402 Grinder.
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 10.0
- No-load RPM: 11,000
- Wheel Size: 4-1/2"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"-11
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Length: 11-1/4"
- Weight: 4.6 lbs
- 10.0 Amp AC/DC 11,000 RPM motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection.
- Dust Ejection System provides durability by ejecting dust particles that enter the tool through the air intake vents.
- Jam-pot, low profile gear case provides precise gear alignment for a smoother, quieter transmission while allowing access to tight spaces.
- One piece brush arm prevents brush hang-up due to dust ingress.
- Quick-Change Wheel Release provides easier and quicker wheel removal without the need for a wrench.
- Keyless adjustable guard provides tool free guard adjustment thus increasing productivity.
- Vibration reducing removable side handle provides user comfort and reduces user felt vibration.
- Auto-off brushes shut the tool down when the brushes need replacing to avoid tool damage.
- Oversized, protected spindle lock button provides easier and quicker wheel changes.
- Paddle switch lock-off provides the user protection from accidental start up.
- Matching wheel flanges allow the use of common accessories.