DeWalt D25603K Rotary Hammer
1-3/4" SDS-Max Drive Combination Rotary Hammer with 2-Stage Clutch/E-Clutch
The D25603K 1-3/4" SDS Max Combination Hammer features the E-Clutch Anti-Rotational Technology to give the professional optimal control during bind up situations. Reduce vibration and fatigue with Active Vibration Control for comfort and endurance during long work periods.
See LARGER IMAGE
- D25603K Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Carrying Case
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amps: 13.5 Amps
- Optimal Concrete Drilling: 1/2" to 1-3/8"
- Impact Energy: 5.9 ft-lbs
- No Load Speed RPM: 210 to 415
- Loaded Speed BPM: 1,430 to 2,840
- Clutch: 2 Stage & E-Clutch
- Length: 18.6"
- Weight: 15.1 lbs
- SHOCKS: Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- 2 Stage Clutch & E-Clutch provide maximum control in bind up situations. A Perform and Protect feature.
- 8.0 joules of impact energy provides fast drilling and powerful chipping.
- 13.5 amp high-performance motor provides high performance & overload protection.
- Electronic variable speed dial allows the user to control the speed of drilling or chipping while maintaining speed under load.
- Rear handle mount increases user comfort in down-drilling applications.
- Trigger lock on provides increased user comfort in extended use chipping ONLY applications.
- Electronic Soft Start provides the user more control when the trigger is pulled.
- Chisel rotation mode allows the user to turn the chisel without having to remove it.
- Compatible with DWH053K chiseling dust extraction system.