DeWalt D25551K Rotary Hammer
1-9/16" Spline Drive Electronic Rotary Hammer
See LARGER IMAGE
- D25551K Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Depth Rod
- Carrying Case
New models coming soon.
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amps: 11.0 Amps
- Concrete Drilling: 1-9/16"
- Impact Energy: 7.3 ft-lbs
- Chipping: Yes
- No Load Speed RPM: 140-280
- Loaded Speed BPM: 1,330-2,660
- Clutch: Yes
- Length: 18.5"
- Weight: 14.5 lbs
- 11.0 Amp motor delivers high out put and overload protection.
- Electronic variable speed allows the user to control the speed of drilling and chipping.
- 7.3 ft-lbs of impact energy provides fast drilling and powerful chipping.
- Rubber grip helps reduce the level of vibration felt by the user.
- Spline tool holder is compatible with all spline drive bits.
- Rear handle mount means less bending over when using tool in down drilling applications.
- Factory-set clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams.
- Modular construction allows service technicians to repair tools quickly for less down time when you service tools.
- Bit Lock allows user to unwind jammed bits.
- 360 degree side handle allows user the ability to position the side handle wherever it best suits the application.