Crain 812 Super Saw Jamb Saw Kit
The completely redesigned Super Saw now has the most features and power available of any undercutting saw. The New 13 Amp motor and 6-1/2" diameter flush-cutting blade can fully undercut the inside corner even in extremely tight areas. Doors as thick as 1-3/4" can be undercut without removal. Blade height is adjustable from a flush cut to a maximum of 1-1/4" off the floor. The vacuum fitting for dust control can save a lot of clean up. The retractable stabilizer provides a smooth, solid feel under load.
- 812 Super Saw Jamb Saw
- Carbide-Tipped Blade
- Masonry Blade
- Carrying Case
Undercuts doors, inside corners, & masonry.
Price Too Low To Show
Add item to cart for our price.
- Rating: 120 Volt AC
- Amperage: 13.0
- Horsepower: 2.12
- No-load RPM: 4,800
- Min Undercut Thickness: 3/32"
- Max Cutting Height: 1-1/4"
- Max Cutting Depth: 1-3/4"
- Weight: 14 lbs
- 6-1/2" diameter flush-cutting blade combines to undercut door jambs or along walls.
- Blade height is adjustable up from a flush cut to a maximum of 1-1/4" off the floor.
- Doors as thick as 1-3/4" can be cut off without removal.
- The vacuum fitting for dust control can save a lot of clean up.
Please see Crain's Warranty Policy.