Sioux 8000ES 3/8" Close Quarter Drill
- 3-Jaw Chuck & Key
- 8' Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
See other Close-Quarter Drills.
- Rating: 120V
- Amperage: 3.5
- Chuck Size: 3/8" Keyed
- No-Load RPM: 0-1,300 Reversible
- Head Length: 3.9"
- Max Capacity in Steel: 3/8"
- Max Capacity in Wood: 1"
- Size (W x L): 2" x 10"
- Weight: 3.1 lbs
- Z-handle design with a unique 55° angle housing allows shortened head length.
- Paddle style trigger allows feather starts with variable speed control.
- Thermoplastic housing is comfortable, easy to grip and offers durability.
- Fast direction changes made easy with the conveniently located reversing switch.
- Industrial quality gear train with all ball bearing construction.
- Strain relief power cord for longer life.
- Double insulated.