RoboToolz RT-7690-2XP Rotational Laser Level
Self-Leveling, Remote Controlled Laser Level
- RT-7690-2XP Laser Level
- Laser Detector/RF Remote Control
- Rod Bracket
- Laser Target
- Laser Enhancement Glasses
- AC/DC Adaptor
- Carryin Case
NOTE: BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED
See other Laser Levels in stock at Coastal Tool.
Level: +/- 1/8" @ 100'
Plumb: +/- 1/4" @ 100'
- Laser Range: 1,000' w/ Detector
- Self Leveling Range...
- Line Dither/Scan Mode:
6 Line Lengths (3° to 180°)
- Spin Mode RPM: 350, 600,1200
- Plumb Alignment Range: ±2°
- Laser Diodes: Class IIIA, Two 635nm Diodes
- Power Supply: 4 "D" Batteries
or AC Power Adaptor
- Tripod Mount: 5/8"x 11
- RT-7690-2XP: The high-power automatic leveling, remote controlled, simultaneous level and plumb rotational laser system for interior and exterior applications.
- Level, Plumb and Crossliner Beams: Six adjustable line lengths and three variable speed spin modes allow customization of the beam lengths and brightness to meet the specific level, plumb and crossliner applications and lighting conditions. the included laser beam detector/receiver can be used to detect the laser beam in lighting conditions where the beam is not visible, even in bright sunlight.
- Dual Pendulum Automatic Leveling Technology: Patented dual pendulum automatic leveling system utilizes gravity to consistently automatic level, eliminate set up time guarantee accuracy and transfer reference points to multiple locations with high repeatability.
- Automatic Out of Level Sensing: The laser tool has both audio (beeper) and visual (blinking laser beam) out lf level indication that signals if the units is out of level after initial set up. This eliminates tool status checks and costly errors, saving time and money.
- Radio Frequency (RF) Remote Control: The RF remote control allows for non-directional, unobstructed operation of all the laser functions anywhere on a cluttered jobsite. No line of sight required. the remote control allows for one-man operation of the laser system from the point of application, saving time and labor.
- User Recalibration: Easy user calibration guarantees performance to specification and keeps the tool on the jobsite, saving time and money.
- Carpentry: Level and set cabinets and counter tops; Install trim and millwork; Level and plumb decks; Plumb framing and partition walls; Plumb windows and door frames.
- Concrete: Set forms and footings.
- Electrical: Level electrical outlets; Check conduit clearance; Layout conduit and wiring.
- Plumbing: Layout piping, sewer lines, drainage and feed lines; Set grade.
- Flooring: Layout tile and flooring.
- Other: Set ridge beams; Install siding, wall tile and masonry walls; Set landscape grade; Install drop ceiling, Layout walls; Layout duct work.